There is a reason for everything.....
So my camera broke about a month ago so that is the reason for no new bloggin! But don't you worry my mom bought me a new camera a couple weeks ago. She is the best! Here are a couple of the things I have done lately!
Landon and Courtney's Wedding!!!
My twiner cousin got married two weeks ago in Arizona to the girl of his dreams. We love her dearly and I am very grateful that I got to fly down and be there for the wedding. The weather was amazing and it was so nice to get out of town! Congrats Lando and Court!
The happy couple coming out of the Mesa Temple
So after the sealing we were all starving..... So my Uncle Blaine thought it would be awesome to go get some Inn and Out burger. Yeah that's right the bride and groom even came! It was so funny this little old man that was eating inside was like... "It must be prom today" People were coming and looking in the window at them! It will be a memory for sure!Thanks for letting me share in your special day guys. I LOVE YOU!
Jill and Amanda's 21st Birthday Bash!!!!
So the night I flew back from AZ it was time to throw a rockin birthday bash! Jill and Amanda rented a room at Noah's were there was lots of eating, drinking (non-alcoholic of course), dancing, and games!!! Happy 21st Birthday girlie's!!!!
First birthday girl Amanda!(Don't mind my tan, remember I just returned from the land of sun)





No comments:
Post a Comment