Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun Times Over The Last Couple Of Months!!!!

My favorite little boy!!!!

My best friend Kelse

UVSC Hockey game


My friend Kissy's Wedding


Jazz game with Jill!


Festival of colors with some friends
Last Preach my Gospel before everyone left on their missions.


Me, Ang, Faith and Jill
My best friend Justin!

11 comments:

hknight said...

Hey way to go on the new blog! Congrats on joining the ranks! Cute first post!

gentry's said...

im so stoked you have one. add us to yours and STAY IN TOUCH!!!
love you lady
kasey (garner) Gentry

NT Weekes Family said...

AHHHHH! I was just thinking about you the other day! -- WOW, what are the odds of that?! --- Too Scary!
I'm glad you got with the times, I know it took me awhile.... to become a "blogger"! lol
The Pictures are FuNtastic to look @! I thought I recognized some of those shirts you were wearing.... wherever did you get them?! lol
We must "shop" at the same place!
ok, I better go now, I have to feed my starving family sometime tonight before I have to get up in the morning & do it ALL over again! AHHH.... the LiFe!

PS You're blog background is WAY CuTE! -- You must Share your SeCrets!

Janet said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can look at your beautiful face any time I want to! Is one of those pictures from the Festival of Colors at the Krishna Temple?? It looks like it. Well I am way excited that you have a blog!! Love ya!

Liz said...

Tiff! How are you?! It's been way too long--I need an update. Me? Life is way busy bein' a mom and working from home, but it's good! Glad you found my blog!

lramey said...

oh, what a big girl you are all up in the blogging world!

fantastical!

congratulations!

Lindy said...

Oh yeah! I love to see new blogs and it's so fun to see what's been going on with you even though I never see you anymore (someday I hope to be back at Bunco). I'll check back often so keep it going:)

Shannon & Summer said...

So glad to see you are blogging now! I will definatley keep tabs!

Ange said...

yea! Welcome to the blogging world, I am so excited for you! good job! When are you going to come swim? Love ya!

Mckensie Assmus said...

you got a blog and didn't tell me... you are in so much trouble!!! Just Teasin I love you and miss you much.

Kelsey said...

Hi Tiff!! I just wanted to tell you I have a blog, but I really don't know how to use it at all!! Just wanted to let you know