Boating... So yesterday some friends and I decided to take
out our friend Angie's boat. We headed down to Utah Lake to spend the day soaking up the sun and trust me I soaked up the sun.
Devin, Jason, Angie, Me, Tobler and Ben
The Rodeo!
Last night and Friday night I went to the Rodeo at Strawberry Day's with my buddies. Last night Kelse and I went to watch her nephews ride the sheep. It was a hoot. Friday night I went with my friends below. Darin, Jill, Josh, Randy and I. This was the first time I have ever been to a rodeo. Let me just say that my favorite part was the wild cow milking!!! I could not stop laughing.
Summerfest!
Last weekend was a family fun filled weekend. I spent the weekend with my awesome sister Heather and her boys. Saturday afternoon we went to the Orem Summerfest and rode the rides and tried not to melt away since it was so hot. We took our cousin Jordy with us too! Jordy and I kept complaining how hot it was out side and finally Heather turned around to us and said in a very serious voice, "You guys think its hot out here its a proven fact that pregnant women are 7 degrees hotter then normal." Jord and I could not stop laughing and now we tease her all the time about it.
My cute girl cousins. Jordy and Aubrey were both in the parade. It was so fun to watch them.

After the parade I ran into my adopted nieces and nephew. I love these cute kiddos.
Time to Swim...Friday for the first time of summer we actually got to go to the swimming pool. I went with Heather and Taylor and Easton and our cousin Sarah. We were all so excited to finally be there. If the weather has not been bad enough I am in summer school Monday through Thursday taking math.


After the parade I ran into my adopted nieces and nephew. I love these cute kiddos.
Time to Swim...Friday for the first time of summer we actually got to go to the swimming pool. I went with Heather and Taylor and Easton and our cousin Sarah. We were all so excited to finally be there. If the weather has not been bad enough I am in summer school Monday through Thursday taking math.
Campfire...Last week I also had a campfire with some of my friends down by Utah Lake. In the picture above is Jason and Tobler trying to start a fire for us girls. Below is Ang, Kels and I trying to entertain ourselves while the boys were taking forever.
I'm so glad that summer has finally begun!!! A week more of math class and many more fun times to come this summer.


7 comments:
Hey girl, we have the same swim suit!! We have great taste! :) Cute pictures, it looks like you are living it up being single!! :)
Oh to be young and single :) Looks like you are having a blast! It was soooooo good to see you last week... love ya!
You have been having so much fun! I love it!
Thank you for the new post!! You are so stinkin cute! I loved all of your pictures! Thanks for comming to my shower and making all of your friends wait! :) I am peeing my pants at the Heather comment on pregnant women being hotter!!! I will be teasing her on that one as well!!
Tiffany! It was good to talk to you today! I'm loving your pics, you are such a hottie :) I'm loving your MOdbe Swimsuit too--I need to go down and get me one soon before they're all gone! I'm glad you are a blogger so we can keep in touch--Welcome!
You're so "HoT!" --HoT TE! :o>
LoVe the Polka Dot Ruffle on you!-- Very classy!
I LoVe Summertime! Not only do my Modbe sales go high on line... BUTT, I get to get a farmer's tan! You should see my capsleeve tan! -- My husbnad laughs telling me to take my shirt off when it's already off! :o) lol
Your first Rodeo! -- CraZy Girl! I LoVe the Bull Riding! -- It's Sexy!
Congrats on your first Rodeo! :o)-- You need to get our more! lol j/k
You get our more than I do, butt I have 3 others to drag along with me. Enjoy the single LiFe.... It goes by FAST! LoVe ya! Miss talking to you at Modbe!
i miss you girl! You are HOT
Post a Comment