Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bringing in the NEW YEAR!!!!

How I brought in the new year??
My Uncle Joel is in a band and they preformed at First Night in Provo. A bunch of the family went down there and partied and danced our hearts out. Around eleven I went out to a party at my friends house to bring in 2009. We just played games and hung out. It was a fun night! I hope 2009 will be a year of happiness!! 2008 was a little crazy for my liking!

All of us at First Night. If you look hard you can see my Uncle Joel playing the drums!
My brothers and sisters. I have the greatest family!
There was even an eating contest there! Jordy and Jeff entered. It didn't go as well as they hoped when they both couldn't get there last creme open. It was a blast to watch though!
Aub, Heath, Jordy, Me, Kitty Kat
Two of my best friends! Jakey and Jordy!
My face after not getting a kiss at midnight and Ryan stole my drink!
This is the whole gang right before midnight.... and
This is right after! :) We know how to have fun
Bringing in 2009 outside with lots of noise!
I hope that everyone had a great Holiday!
I also wish everyone the most successful and happy new year!





2 comments:

hknight said...

2008 was crazy? How?

You have a pretty rockin family, even if your brother thinks your sister is looking old! WHAT EVER!!

That was a fun night I do hope that you have a very full and happy 2009, I love you!

Mckensie Assmus said...

um totally love that jacket your wearing its so cute!!