Saturday, January 3, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

Warning ahead. I couldn't really get my pictures to work so they are not really in order. Oh well! I'm just glad they are up before a month has passed from Christmas!!
So for those of you that don't know my family traditions you are about to see them. On Christmas Eve we all go to my grandparents and eat lots of food. We then go caroling, act out the nativity scene, get pj's, have a candle ceremony and all 31 of us have a sleepover! (Yes we have really grown in the past few years. This year a lone we had 3 new additions) Christmas morning we wake up at about 9 and have breakfast and then all go down stairs and enjoy giving and getting gifts! I must say I was very spoiled this year!
The sisters in our Christmas PJ'S
The Nativity scene
Jordy and I at our candle ceremony telling what we have been thankful for in the past year.
The gang having a team huddle before we all went out caroling. I think this is my favorite part of Christmas Eve.
The girls
My grandparents have a HUGE village. Its so fun!
Santa stopped by quickly on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately he told me he couldn't bring me a boyfriend. How LAME!
Santa needed a rest so he sat on Grandpa
My amazing family
Yes we are VERY spoiled
Hayleigh's first Christmas! She didn't care what she got she just wanted to eat the paper.
Everyone enjoying each others company opening gifts
Our cute hats!
My sweet niece and awesome nephews

It was such a great Christmas! Thank you to all my family for everything. It was so nice to be together as a family! PS thanks to my mom for getting me the gold blackberry phone!!! I love it. (She had to search everywhere for it, She is the best mom ever)
The biggest thanks to my grandparents who were both sick yet still ran around like crazy to make this Christmas amazing like always!

No comments: