Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!!!!
I just wanted to take a minute and wish the best sister in the world a happy birthday today!!!!
I have the most amazing sister. We can laugh together, cry together, and learn together. You name it we do it! My sister ceases to amaze me each day. She is an amazing mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, etc. I hope one day I can grow up to be half the women that she is. I truly look up to and adore her. Heather you are the best and I hope this year is filled with happiness! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! I LOVE YOU!


We are pretty cute
Sisters,there were never such devoted sisters!
What can I say, girls just want to have fun!
Thanks mom for giving us the chance to be sisters!
Thanks for sharing your personal moments with me too!

Hope today is a good one. Love you millions.

(Mom says Happy Birthday and she loves you too!!!!)

2 comments:

hknight said...

Wow you are the first to wish me a happy day! And a half hour early, you truly are on the ball! I love you SO much, thanks for all you do for me and my family!!!!

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

Love your blog Tiffany. Always fun to see what everyone is up to. Everyone's families have grown so much.

<3 ya
Your New York Drake Family