Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Month Of April!!!
Well it has been a crazy busy month. But it was filled with so many fun memories!
I'll start from the end of April to the beginning!
OHS Prom 2009!!!
My cousin Jordynn and her boyfriend Jake went to their senior prom last night. It's tradition that Jordy and I hangout while she gets ready to go to dances. It is so much fun! Jordy saw a dress in a magazine she loved so she and her mom found someone that made the dress for her. It turned out perfect and her and Jake looked like the princess and prince charming!!! It was bittersweet to see her head off to her last dance.
Jakey, Me, and Jordy
Prince Charming and his Princess!
These two are two of my very best friends! I love them dearly!
Jordy looking amazing in her dress!
Breakfast at Tiffany's
So three of my guy friends are headed to Alaska this summer so we decided to throw them a goodbye party. Friday night we had breakfast at my house. Known as "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
It was such a blast! I have the greatest friends! Jill and I made waffles and crepe's and my mom made a delicious breakfast casserole. We had SO much food!
Me and Jill and all the awesome food we had!
Jill, Amanda, Alex, and Me
Some of the yummy food!
Cambria, Me, and Carrissa
Goodbye kisses for Randy!
(Randy is one of the boys leaving me for the summer)
Jill, Austin, and Me
(Austin is one of the boys leaving too :( )
Some of the gang that came to the party.
My tower of waffles!!
Jill and her perfect Crepe!
The girls
Tamra, Jill, Mike, Bamz, and Me
Goodbye to Darrell, Randy, and Austin.
We will miss you guys so much! But have a blast!
My first time to General Conference!!!
My friend Kelse and her Boyfriend Ryan had an extra ticket to Sunday session of conference. So they invited me with the extra ticket. I was so excited to go because I have never got to attend before. It was the most amazing experience. The spirit that was in that building was something I can't even explain. Thanks Kelse and Ryan for letting me get to experience conference at the conference center!!!
Kels and I by the temple

Me, Kelse, and Ryan
Festival of Colors!!!
This is the second year that we have gone to the festival of colors.
It is such a fun time to just get dirty and be a kid with friends!
Manders and Me
The girls
A glimpse into festival of colors!
The gang after the colors were thrown
The girls before we headed home
FHE with my babies!!!
The boys wanted to come play at our house the other night and they always ask me to take them to get Slurpee's lately. I decided since it was Monday night we would play and then go get Slurpee's for FHE. We had a blast. I love these little boogers SOOOO much!
Our yummy Slurpee's with our sour straws!
Silly faces......
Sweet Hayleigh baby after her bath!
April has been a busy but fun month!
Thanks to everyone for the fun memories. I love you all!!

5 comments:

hknight said...

Wowzers, Good times for you! You forgot to blog about your sisters awesome birthday party! I love the festival of colors pictures!

Kristin and Dan said...

Looks like a fun month! You are always up to something fun.

My Life As I Know It said...

TIFF! look at all your fun pics!! how are you doing? I havent seen you in forever..I agree completely we need to do lunch or dinner whenever you can! i am just finishing up softball the next couple of weeks then i will be free most afternoons.

HayLee said...

So how do you know Alex?

Hickman Clan said...

TIFFY I MISS YOU!!! It looks like you have an awesome group of friends! IT's fun to be single. eh:)