Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! RAINBOW STYLE!!!!
A couple weeks ago was my 22nd Birthday. I started the day off by going to school. After school I went and hung out with my sister. I ate some yummy salsa and had a Royal Princess nap. (So my nephews called it) Then it was off to dinner with the family at Brick Oven. Which was oh so yummy and nice to be surrounded by the ones I love. Then my mom and sister threw me the cutest rainbow birthday ever. There was lots of yummy rainbow food and games to play and just hanging out with my family and friends. It was such a great birthday I could not have asked for anything more.
Jordy and my first day of school together. This is the first time we have ever gone to school together. We were SO excited
Me enjoying my yummy salsa made by my dear friend Janet.
Thanks Janet for the yummy birthday treat!
Heather and I at dinner
Me and Jeffy
My sweet grandparents
Tay and I doing our thang!
The Craft family.
The Fowler family. Cousins!
My amazing family who made my birthday the best ever!
Me and Pookers
My two best friends Jill and kelse and cute Hayleigh
TIME TO P-A-R-T-Y!!!!
Welcome to my rainbow party
provided by my Mommy, Heather, and Meredith
Thanks guys for working so hard to make this such a fun night for me.
I love you guys so much and appreciate all you do.
You have no idea how much you mean to me!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Cake made by Heather of course
The sweet rainbow cake
When you ask for a party at my house this is what you get! SO great!


Katie and I with the party fans
My nephews fanning The Queen. These were Taylors words!
Kids really do say the cutest things :) I must say I am Queen to the cutest nephews.
Amanda, Jill, Me, and Jordy with our sweet lips. Any takers boys?
Having fun with Jakey and Jordy
Jason and I
(Heather I dare you to comment on this photo)
Just being goofy with Darrell and Jarom
Oh man the girls I love with all my heart!!!
Suzette and Josh
Todd, Ry, and Ang
Me, Amy, and Mike
So I must say that yes I am pretty spoiled. I got such pretty roses from my big brother Jared. Then my sweet mom and Meredith each gave me a bouquet of rainbow flowers. They lasted so long and I felt so loved each day I walked in my room!
bahahahaha Its just Brigham don't mind him!
Alex and Mike
My wicked cool friends!!!!
Randy and Carrissa. They are so nice they gave me a pedicure gift certificate.
They know me oh so well.
Seriously thank you SO much to everyone who came and made my birthday the best it could have been. I am seriously so blessed with amazing family and friends. I am the luckiest girl on earth! I love you all so much! THANKS!!!!!
END OF SUMMER
Girls night out with dinner and a movie!
Amanda, Cambria, Me, Carrissa, Jo, Jill, and Amanda
Last time swimming with my cute boys.
USU vs. BYU hockey game
Lone Star concert
Me and Jo
I am sad to say that summer has come to an end. I had such a blast this summer doing so many fun things with friends and family. I am lucky that my family lives so close by and my sister invites me to do everything. I do not know how often I will get to update my blog but I hope at least once a month. I am working part time and am taking 15 credits at school. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

hknight said...

Wowzers what fun you have! I am sad that you are back to full time school that lwaves less time for your selfish sister who loves to spend time with you!

What a fun rainbow party! It was a blast! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Also that picture of you and Jason is so cute you guys should be a couple!!!!!

hknight said...

HA HA HA!

I was laughing so hard when I got to that picture and you put that under there!

Kristin and Dan said...

what a fun birthday! that cake looks so awesome! i'm happy that you had such a great birthday with so many family and friends :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Tiff! I love you! Hang in there!

The Swensons said...

I love your rainbow party - how dang cute is that?! Glad to hear you're doing well! Frankly, I'm shocked you are 22 and not still 12. Shouldn't you and Kristin be little and making Spice Girl videos still?! :)

Janet said...

WOW great post Tiff!! As always you are gorgeous, your birthday party looked A-mazing, and Dumb bum that summer is over and school has begun!! I am so proud of you for going to school though- you rock! Love you a million times over!! :)

Sweetldschic1987 said...

It looks like you had a blast on your birthday!!! I bet you had so much fun with your rainbow party!!! Glad you had fun!!!!

julielafferrephotography said...

Seriously Tiff, You're just the cutest! Happy belated birthday by the way! I love the rainbow theme. Hope everything is going awesome. Miss ya!

Ashlie said...

Hey Tiffany! Cute birthday!! I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog. It's Ashlie Wilder from the ward btw!

~Paige~ said...

Happy Birthday! That table and cake is so cool, I love it! You are one lucky girl, hope you doing well..I miss all you guys! You should call us when the whole family gets together again and you want my little Drake family there! Love ya