All Little Of This And A Little Of That!
Last weekend some friends and I headed down to Yuba lake for a fun filled weekend of boating. Some people slept over on Friday and then some of us came down early Saturday cause we have jobs. :) When we got down there it was nice and sunny but the second we got on the lake with the boat the wind picked up and clouds showed up. How rude!!! But we made the best of it and just had a blast.
Kelse and I on the start of our road trip
Ang, Kels and I
Temple Trip!
Well a couple weeks ago me and my mom had the great chance of going and getting to walk through the Oquirrah Mountain Temple. It was so pretty and I felt so blessed to be in the temple. I was so glad that I got to spend the afternoon with my mom as she is the greastest mom in the world! I love you so much mommy!!!
Boredom= Glow sticks at the park
So we were all bored hanging out the other night when I got this great idea that we should play glow in the dark steal the flag. So we headed to Macey's and bought some glow sticks. We didn't have that many people so it did not turn out so great. So my next geneous idea I thought we should play glow in the dark pictionary which I must say was a blast! Then when we were all done us girls had a little fun being kids again! :)
Kelse and I with our sweet new get-up
Happy 24th of July!!
GIRL POWER!!!
SYTYCD PARTY!!!
So I might love to watch this show just a little to much. Oh well! Heather and Jeff and I get together every Wednesday and Thursday night to watch it together. It is such a blast. Well this last week for the finale Heather had a party in which we had way to much yummy treats! Or maybe I just ate way to much of them. :) Thanks Jess and Lisa for coming it was such a blast. Also my girl Janine brought it home I was so proud of her!
(Okay I love her so much and was SO happy that she won.
Maybe I did or didn't vote for her for two hours the night before)
Taylor is my home boy and I teach him how to be
a gangster it so funny! (Sorry Heather and Jeff)
Happy 24th of July!!




4 comments:
so much fun! I totally missed out on the girls night!
you are beautiful!
I was so excited Jeanine won too! She had been my favorite since like the top 14. I voted for her like 15 times too, so don't worry, you're not the only one! :)
How much fun it is to be apart of my family... pretty sure we rule!
And as for Kristen voting 15 times, that is NOTHING! We had our girl Jeanine's back!
Jeff just said "15 times? that is how many times you guys voted per minute!"
Post a Comment