CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE!!!!
Okay so I am only a few months behind!
Lay off I am trying to graduate college! :)
These are not in order but hey at least you
can look at my Christmas FUN!

My brother told my mom all he wanted for Christmas was a stocking.... ask and you shall receive? YES!

Santa brought mom her new boyfriend!

One of my favorite traditions is Christmas PJS that match.
Jared is lame and didn't wear his. Thanks mom for allowing us to still be kids!

Something else I love is my grandma's village!
Here is Easton, Hayleigh and Jake enjoying it on Christmas morning.

My cute family. We love our Christmas sweaters!!

Girl cousins getting ready to go out on Christmas Eve and Carol to the neighbors.

The Nativity

Yes we are a VERY spoiled family!!!!

We always line up in age order to get to go down and see our Christmas gifts.
Sadly this year we were missing a few faces and so I was the last one. :(

I love this women SOOO much! Kitty, MEOW!

Eating yummy dinner on Christmas Eve

The girls with fashion!

Katie and I
Christmas was a great success. Always a big thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for letting us all come stay for two days. And thanks to my mommy and "Santa" for all the great gifts! But most of all thanks to all my family for the amazing memories and love this year that I will never forget.
2 comments:
Oh Tiff- I absolutely loved your post! And yes I will forgive you because I am so very excited for you to graduate! I love you! Hope you are doing awesome!
Yeah for a new post! I missed you, and Merry Christmas!! LOL
Post a Comment