Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weddings!!!!

Well the past few months have been filled with some of my best friends marrying each other! What could be better then that. First My friends Dave & Bobbi got married and then my friends Angie and Roland. I was lucky enough to be able to spend both these days with my friends!I am so excited for both of these couples!!


The Beautiful Couples

Roland and Angie
Dave & Bobbi

Just waiting around for Ang and Roland

Me with the beautiful bride at the temple!

The friends at Dave & Bobbi's wedding reception.

The Fab Five for life! (Now plus Dave)

The final four. Her brides maids!



All the girls at the temple. (It was a very windy day)

I love my friends

Girls just want to have fun


Bridal Showers!!

Along with the weddings I had the chance to help throw a shower for Bobbi and attend Ang's shower too. They both turned out so amazing and were such a blast to be at! Having friends is such a blessing in life and I feel SOOOO blessed to have the best friends in the world.

The girls from High School at Bobbi's shower.

Our College friends

Faith, Me, Ang, and Jill.

The food at Ang's shower so was fun. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of it.



KATIE'S 18!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. My little girl turned 18 on May 13th. Katie is my beautiful cousin who is like a little sister to me. I can't believe in the next month she will be graduating and going to college. She is someone who I have so much fun with. She is always making me laugh and smile. Katie I love you so much and am so glad you are a part of my family!!!
Celebrating with caramel apples!

The Birthday Day Girl!!!


So since I am about a year behind on blogging I thought it would just be easier to just start with current stuff and catch up as I can. So be patient with me. I have done a lot of fun things over the past year and I will try and catch you up on some of them as I can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post! I am so happy! I have been dying to see what you have been up to! Love you!

sheree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheree said...

You are so beautiful to me!