Here is a look at the many fun things I did this Summer!
Yup I am still blogging summer :)
But look at me I am actually blogging.
Jared's Birthday!
We celebrated Jared's birthday with a family dinner and some yummy cake my mom made.
Colie got married this summer which I will blog at a later date. But this is us girls having fun at her new apartment with all the aprons she got at her showers. I'm sorry but I think mine is the coolest one she got ;)Angie's White Trash Birthday Party
We have been dying to have this fun themed birthday for awhile. Angie was very excited about it. We had a great white trash BBQ with all of our friends. It was so funny! We did it in the middle of our friends apartment complex and lets just say we got many good looks.
The girls all dressed up
Everyone that dressed upCamp Fire Fun
This is something we LOVE doing during the summer.
A group of us at the fire
Aquarium Time
Eating lunch before we head to the Aquarium
They added a penguin aquarium. They were so cute!
Acting like penguins
Touching the sting rays
On the Fourth of July my grandparents bought me a ticket to Stadium of Fire. Carrie Underwood was performing this year and she is my favorite artist. I was so excited to be able to go and hear her sing. Here are some of the cool fireworks from that night!!
At the show with my grandparents
Silly Time
While at Stadium of fire I ran into my sister and some our friends
Celebrating the fourth with my family before stadium
Loving my nephews. They love me so much!
Beautiful Carrie Underwood
Grandma and Grandpa also brought my cousin's Landon and his wife Courtney as she loves Carrie also. We had fun singing together all night. I was so happy we all got to go together.
This summer we had the chance to through Colie a bridal shower. Heather through the shower at her house and as always Heather went way above and beyond. It was raspberry and lemon themed. Everything was pink and yellow and all the food was so yummy. I think nothing is better then celebrating an event with your family!
White watch club. Heather, Aubrey, and I have cute matching watches.
Me, Aub, and Hayleigh
Cousins! Jordy, Heather, Me, and Colie
Something else we have loved doing this past summer was having cousin's game nights. This is one of those showing me winning. You have to know I am not very good at games and I won this one so we HAD to take a picture to document it.
Mom and Easton
A group of us at the fireAquarium Time
She is SOOO creative.
Colie's Bridal Shower
Colie's Bridal Shower
Mom's Birthday!!!
For my mom's birthday we went out to Farr's Ice Cream to celebrate. My mom is the greatest mom in the whole world and I love her so much!
For my mom's birthday we went out to Farr's Ice Cream to celebrate. My mom is the greatest mom in the whole world and I love her so much!
Janet's Birthday
As you can see we partied lots this summer with lots and lots of birthday's. Our friend Janet's birthday was this summer so we had a girls day to celebrate. We went to lunch and then went and saw the movie killers. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you Janet, I love you!
As you can see we partied lots this summer with lots and lots of birthday's. Our friend Janet's birthday was this summer so we had a girls day to celebrate. We went to lunch and then went and saw the movie killers. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you Janet, I love you!


4 comments:
Yepeee for blog updating! I'm so glad we had SO much fun this summer! I Love you!
Yahoo! I love when you post! You are so cute and I just miss you so much! I totally want to get together! Hope you are doing awesome and I will see you soon!
I love you too beautiful, gorgeous, talented, wonderful Tiffany!! :)
You are so beautiful to me!!!!
Post a Comment