Saturday, January 28, 2012

Part Two of Last Post!

So sometimes blogger and I really don't get along. It throws in all these fun spaces that I take forever getting rid of and then when I publish my post they are there again. And I am missing all these photos from the last post. So here they are cause I like them!!

My good friends at my birthday
Some other awesome friends that came to help me celebrate!

More and more friends. Ha I really do have the greatest friends!

We had a yummy crepe bar

So right before I left to New York I interviewed for a full time job at the company I currently work for. Well as we were driving to the airport in New York to head home I got a phone call offering me the job. I was so excited because I LOVE my job and this meant no more retail for me! I work for Wasatch Mental Health as an Autism Aid in a preschool. The only down fall is they needed me to start the next morning and our plane was not even scheduled to land tell midnight. Lets just say I was a little tired my first day on the job! :)

One of our favorite things to do each day in New York was to go down the street to Seneca Farms where they make homemade ice cream that is to die for!!!

Us girls in the Sacred Grove

My cousin Kayleigh

The Book of Mormon printing press in Palmyra, New York.

Now look below for the rest of the dang post! :)

1 comment:

Wood said...

Yahoo! I love when you are in blogging mode - it was so great to see you! I love all the pictures!