Warning LOTS AND LOTS of pictures ahead. Sorry but we went on an amazing trip to New York this summer so there are tons of pictures from that!
Rodeo Time!!!
We love the rodeo and we love eating strawberry's and cream! YUMMY!
Katie's Graduation
Katie is like my little sister and I am so very proud of her!
Celebration dinner at Brick Oven

Celebration dinner at Brick Oven
So my mom was born and raised in Upstate New York. This summer my Uncle Blaine was headed back for a class reunion. When the whole gang decided that they wanted to show all of us kids where they grew up. So my parents treated us to an amazing vacation. The only down fall is that I had to fly on an airplane. Ha ha I really hate flying I get super anxious and nervous. But the REAL down fall is that my sister Heather had just had a sweet new baby boy so their family could not come on the trip with us. My cousin Landon was the only other person that could not make it. So lets just say there was a lot of family on the vacation! :) My Aunt and Uncle live in a beautiful home right on Keuka Lake. They opened every space in there home to us and they also rented the house next to them and some rooms at the hotel across the street. That's right that's how many of us their were. It was one of the greatest vacations I have every been on. It was so much fun! So enjoy all my fun memories.
Jordy and I so excited to be here
Jared was not feeling so hot. But I still love to annoy him
Jordy had so much fun doing this
So after long days out on the lake we would sit down by the campfire and talk, play guitars and sing along.
They lit flares so we could see in the dark
There was also the hair playing train. One of my favorites
It was way cool to see how a branch works.
This is my Aunt Tammy and Uncle Lonnie who were so kind enough to be our hotel and fun planners and yummy cooks. They spoiled us to death. I think we may have worn them out though.
This is the beautiful view we had every night.
This is a view of our family reunion with all our extended family we have out in New York. .It was so fun to get to meet and get to know them all better.
My grandpa showing off his guns. In the background you can see DJ Austin (my cousin). That's right we had a sweet DJ by the lake the whole time
The girls doing what we do best!
I am so proud to belong to the Chruch of Jesus Christ!
Before the pageant and in between going to the printing press in Palmyra we had a fun relaxing picnic in the park.
We visited the Palmyra Temple
The uncles outside the temple
This picture is from the Sacred Grove. From here there is a grove of trees that was eaten by a bug that makes a perfect cut out so you can see the Temple from the grove.
What a feeling I could never describe.
This is a picture from Enfield Glen. Our parents would go here to swim in the summer. There is a big diving board and then you try and climb across the waterfall. Only 2 people in our huge group were able to do it.
I just love this picture. This is my mom and her family! :)
Some of the gang just hanging out
My beautiful mom and me
Everything is just so green and pretty
So just a side note. If you are wondering why my mom has two black eyes in all the pictures about a week before we left she had a little accident. She was taking my nephew home on my brothers scooter when she came home and pulled in the driveway the kickstand hit the gutter. She hit the gas on accident and ran straight into our house. She was very hurt but luckily nothing to serious.
The whole family right before heading into the Sacred Grove
Paige, Jordy, and Colie.
The whole family right before heading into the Sacred Grove
Paige, Jordy, and Colie.It was such a relaxing vacation.
Everyone at Enfield Glen
The kiddos at Enfield
My new buddy Kaiden. We spent alot of time together!
My beautiful cousins. Court, Kayleigh, Sarah, Paige, Jordy, Colie, Libby, Aub and me.
Another boating trip
Me with the cutest kiddos
Girls just having fun!
Cousins at the Temple
Part of the Cousins at Enfield Glen
Jordy, Court, Me, Paige, Crystal (isn't she so cute prego!), and Colie.
Happy 24th Birthday to Me!!!!
The kiddos at Enfield
My new buddy Kaiden. We spent alot of time together!
My beautiful cousins. Court, Kayleigh, Sarah, Paige, Jordy, Colie, Libby, Aub and me.
Another boating trip
Me with the cutest kiddos
Girls just having fun!
Cousins at the Temple
Part of the Cousins at Enfield Glen
Jordy, Court, Me, Paige, Crystal (isn't she so cute prego!), and Colie.I know I have a beautiful family!!!!
Well you can tell from all the pictures that we were very spoiled and had such a blast playing with all our family. I feel very blessed to be a part of the family I am. I love them all so much!
I hope we can go back again some day soon.
Happy 24th Birthday to Me!!!!
Woody got to come to dinner with my family. I was so happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment