Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Just a look into our fire work show.

Taylor rockin out!

Mommy, Heath and me

My sister taping up the projector to play Rock Band! Isnt she so cute prego!

Everyone rockin out!

This is what I get when I ask for a smile. ha ha

My best friend Jill took me to Tim McGraw as a early birthday gift last weekend. It was such a blast. I have never been around so many drunks in my life but oh wow did they make the concert fun!!!!

Jill, Tim and me
7 comments:
Hey Lady! I am so jealous about Tim, I LOVE him!!! By the way... you, your mom and sis are freakin triplets! Wow!
Looks like fun! Oh I was there for some of it, and it was! I need pics! Love ya!
I am happy you got to go to the concert - how fun!
I am thinking we need to play that band game or whatever after Heathers shower or something!
um hello i can't believe i missed another year of driveway of fire. it makes me sad. love ya
i wish i could be with you and your family so bad in utah. i honestly cant remember the last time i was up there. i miss you like crazy. yah my surgery sucked but luckily my recovery was quick. ill have to take a trip up there soon so you guys can all meet my husband. youll love him. ps i think you are sexy pah
Oh my gosh I am so jealous that you went to Tim Mcgraw!! I love him! Looks like fun!! I miss you too! Lets plan a pool party at bunco next week! :) love ya girl!!
YAY im glad you have a blog! How fun was the concert? Im JELEOUS! So we had the same idea with rockband, we played it outside on a huge screen with the neighbors last weekend, love it!
Post a Comment