Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love being Young and Single! (Okay maybe not being single)

Llama Fest!

Me, Jill and Carrisa having fun with the Llama's!

Boating again at Utah Lake!!!!

You can never go boating to much.....

Me styling Kelse's awesome glasses!


To hot to not swim often. Party in the lake!
The girls enjoying the sun on the boat
Kelse learning to board
Kelse and Angie Tubing



Mini Golfing with the Family!!!
My dad's brother came into town this past week with his two boys from Arizona so we decided to go out to dinner and mini golfing. Heather was having bad contractions so I took the boys with us!
Having fun with my boys
They are such great golfers
Cousin Justin and Jared. There is no explanation for these two!!!
Uncle Todd getting a hole in one
Easton, Cousin Carson and Taylor (I love Tay's new smile)
I love my big brother! He loves when I make him take pictures :)
Pookie and Mommy Mini Golfing

Fishing, Canoeing and Feeding Ducks
Some of my friends and I were bored one day so we decided to take my friends canoe and head to this pond up by the Timp. Temple. We went canoeing and fishing and fed the ducks!
Just chilling on the dock with the girls while the boys took out the Canoe. We had such a blast!
It's been another great couple of weeks in the young and single life!!!!!

8 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Hey hott stuff! I just want you to know I think you are the greatest! I am happy to call you my friend!

Two Twisted Sistas said...

I am so glad you commented. I misplaced your email address. You are so darling!!! I hope that all is well. You probably heard but I am having a girl...I am scheduled for August 20th. I will for sure send you an invite to my blog. Talk to you soon.

gentry's said...

hey lady! let me just say...it was quite the surprise to be looking at your blog and then to scroll down and see some of my family members on it. carson is huge. i hope you had fun with them. miss you.

Janet said...

Tiffany you are not allowed to attend the llama fest or any other Krishna gathering without comming to see me!!!!!!!! GOT IT?? well I am glad to see you having fun sexy mama!

Kristin said...

Tiff you are too cute... Looks like you are having so much fun this summer. I miss you!

Jenna Kae said...

tiff you're cool! i'm glad you are having fun!

NT Weekes Family said...

Miss Tiffany! Hey lady! :o)
GreaT Pictures! You're the CuTest! ;o) You'll Find mr. Right someday, you'll make a great wife & mommy! ~ You've already aced the friend thing! LoVe ya!

My Life As I Know It said...

Tiff! I had no idea you have a blog what in the world! how has the summer been you look like you are having so much fun! love ya girl