Baseball games,
Floating the river,
Just chillin and Watching my niece be born!!!
TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!!
Well I know it has been a while since I last blogged but with trying to live up the end of my summer and getting ready for school I dont find myself with a lot of free time. Here are some of the great times that have been had lately! Last night we took my friend Kelse to her first ever baseball game. Yes she is 21 and never been to a game! But oh boy did we have fun last night! The Owlz won 4-1. Thanks to all my friends for a great night of fun!
Trevor, Bobbie, Kelse and I
This is the hottest catcher. We didnt mind watching him all night.
Kelse and I enjoying the game/boys!! FLOATING THE RIVER
This has become a favorite past time of ours. We float the river about every other week.
We tie our tubes together and sing funny songs as we float down the river. We like to sing in a round and I think people around us don't enjoy it so much! :) But we sure have a blast each time!!!
JUST CHILLIN OUT
A group of us just having another campfire and smores.
Faith, Todd, Me, Carissa, John and Josh
At my buddy Devin's BBQ
Strike a pose!
We tie our tubes together and sing funny songs as we float down the river. We like to sing in a round and I think people around us don't enjoy it so much! :) But we sure have a blast each time!!!
JUST CHILLIN OUT
Faith, Todd, Me, Carissa, John and Josh
At my buddy Devin's BBQ
Strike a pose! HAYLEIGH ANN KNIGHT!!!!!!
This has been the best part of the last few weeks. We have been patiently awaiting the arrival of my sweet baby niece. Heather thought since I am terrified of the thought of childbirth that maybe I should watch her have this baby. With much hesitation I figured since the child is being named after me and all maybe I should do this. So it began on July 29, 2008. We all had the day off and thought that the hospital would call early since she was being induced. Well around one that afternoon we finally got the call! It was the LONGEST morning of my life because I was so excited to see my niece. Well the day kept wearing on and on with no baby. At one point after two movies Heather and I decided to take a cat nap. :) Finally around 6:45 PM Heather was ready to push. But by then I was double thinking my decision. My mom and Heather said there was no way I was leaving now and they prepped her to push! Oh boy was I in for it! Then after I was ready to watch it they then told us the doctor needed to deliver another baby and I had to sit and think about my choice again. But finally the doctor came back and two pushes later at 7:29 PM Hayleigh graced us with her presence coming in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. 19 inch. long. It really was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and Heather sure is a champ when she delivers. If all my pregnancies are like hers I will be good to go on having kids!
Thank you Heather and Jeff for letting me enjoy and experience the miracle of birth with you and your baby girl!

5 comments:
Tiffy i miss you so much. Ill be home in October and I can't wait to see you and baby Hayleigh.
Look at you! You are so cute and having so much fun! I am jealous your floated the river - I totally want to do that! Lets do that instead of Bunko this month!
Welcome back my tiffy-Leigh!! I missed you. Now that summer is almost done I am wishing I had been "living it up" more like you! Lucky!
Back to the grind, huh?! --school!
You're so brave...child birth grosses me out--BIG time! (I've done it 3 times too)I still don't like to watch, but my doctor makes me look down (gross!) I don't even like to hold my babies 'till they are cleaned up! ~ Neat thing to watch... I'm sure. -gald you did it, you only live once! Brave Tiffany! :o) Have FuN @ school!
I heard you were in there and got to watch that is so neat! I love all your pictures, I want to come float down the river! haha That was one of mine and Nates first dates, and our HUGE tube deflated...it was freezing! He put me on his shoulders luckily. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!! We love you!
Post a Comment