LET THE 21ST BIRTHDAY BASH BEGIN!!!!!
Well last Wednesday was my big 21st birthday. I graced this world with my presence on August 27, 1987 at 5:31 pm weighing 9 lbs. 6 oz. Thanks mom for bringing me into this world!
Well I had my birthday off from work so I slept in and then took a nice long shower. I then headed to my sister's since I so nicely told her I would love if she made me breakfast. She really is the best sister you could have. Well much to my surprise I showed up to a rockin Hannah Montana Birthday Bash. (Taylor tells me all the time I'm a rock star like Hannah Montana) Heather and the boys (mostly heather) made me creme brolette french toast, bacon, eggs and yummy chocolate milk! Thanks to Heather and my sweet nephews for breakfast it was SOOO fun. Love you guys!
Just like normal school started on my birthday once again. So after breakfast I had to head to school. It was not to bad though. Then when I was done with my classes me and my cousin Katie went and got Snow Cones. I am addicted this year to the snow cones!
Then out to dinner with the family. Everyone kept backing out on me telling me that they could not make it to dinner. I was a little bummed but we were headed to Wingers which is my favorite place so it was all good. As we drove to dinner I just thought it was going to be my mom and dad. But..... to my surprise when we got there my mom told them we needed a table for 10!!! The next thing I know there was my whole family.
Last but not least!!!!
My friend Jill, Angie K., Kelse and other Angie R. threw me a little get together that night! When I got to Jill's they had made me a princess crown and decorated her back yard and had lots of yummy treats. We ate and talked and played a couple games. For example we had a LARGE game of twister. (one of my favorites) It was such a blast!
Me and Todd
My Girls, Kelse, Ash, Ang R.
My good buddy Jason
The intense game of giant twister
Carrisa and the awesome footie jamies she gave me (inside joke)
Some friends
Rilye and I
My cake, Look at all those candles, I'm OLD!
Jill, me and Ang K.
So my buddy Austin's birthday was the next day and my friend Jill's little brother Isaac was the same day as mine so we all shared the amazing chocolate Costco cake.
The next night we had girls night out at Red Robin and a movie! We enjoyed some delicious peanut butter cake thanks to mine and Jess's birthday.
Thanks to everyone who made my day special. I have the best family and friends ever! My 21st year will be a good one I know it!!! I had the best day!! Thanks again everyone, I love you millions!!!!!!
My friend Jill, Angie K., Kelse and other Angie R. threw me a little get together that night! When I got to Jill's they had made me a princess crown and decorated her back yard and had lots of yummy treats. We ate and talked and played a couple games. For example we had a LARGE game of twister. (one of my favorites) It was such a blast!
The next night we had girls night out at Red Robin and a movie! We enjoyed some delicious peanut butter cake thanks to mine and Jess's birthday.Thanks to everyone who made my day special. I have the best family and friends ever! My 21st year will be a good one I know it!!! I had the best day!! Thanks again everyone, I love you millions!!!!!!

8 comments:
No prob Bob! Happy birthday again! Love you guts!
Holy freakin' 21st Birthday Mania!!! What a fun day!! You are such a babe! Luv ya!
Oh by the way, I think that picture of you and Jason is cute, I've never really thought about it, but you guys would make a cute couple!!
Ok..you are looking way tooo cute..that vest..adorable...you got style!
happy birthday Tiff! you look great, its nice to be able to somewhat keep in touch ;) hope everyone is well and we send our love!
Happy 21st Birthay!!!You are so dang cute! Love you!
HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY GirlY! :o)
Being 21 Was & Is FuN! -- Enjoy being Young!
hey! it's me, morgan...
i found you through meilinda-jessica-merrilynne... hope you don't mind me stalking you!!!
happy birthday!
Post a Comment