Okay okay I know its been forever so here are some of the fun things I have done over the past month!!
FHE at Hee Haws-
Thanks to Heather and Jeff!
Hayleigh's Blessing
On Sunday after the last session of conference Heather and Jeff blessed there sweet new baby girl. They did it at a church and we had a big dinner after. It was a great blessing and night with family and friends!
Taylor's Birthday Party at Chucky E. Cheese
This past Saturday was Taylor's Sixth birthday. Which I cant believe, kids grow up WAY to fast. In between conference we went to Chucky E. Cheese to help Taylor celebrate. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!
Just chillin with my favorite kidos!!!
Sometimes I love just walking around the corner and being able to play with me niece and nephew. I just enjoy wrestling and laughing and snuggling with these kidos.
Lagoon Night-
Thanks again to Heather and Jeff
A few weeks ago Jeff took us all to Lagoon as it was Nuskins employee party! We had a fun night playing games and ridding rides. It was such a blast!
Friday Night Football!!!!
I have had a couple of fun Friday's going to watch my cousin Aubrey Cheer for Timpanogus the captain! A couple weeks ago they played Orem High and so my other two cousins Jordynn and Katie were there. We had a fun time!
Its been a crazy past month full of lots of school. But I am glad I have found time to hang with my family and friends!!!

8 comments:
Yeah for the new post! Seriously we make your life a rockin party, good thing you have a sister who is still so cool even with the kiddos! I think you'd be lost without me! I know I would without you! I'm glad that we get to do so much together! I love you loads and more!
I am so happy to see you updated! I love all the pictures! You are a totaly babe!
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun Tiffers! I miss you!! I will be in Orem on Saturday the 25th because Dan has a rugby game against UVSC that day. Ashy and my family are coming with me, it would be a blast to see you there too!!
Also, Dan and I also have a blog now too! I just started it. Its www.kristinanddan.blogspot.com
Tiffany! Why was I never informed about this blog?! Are we not friends anymore?! :) Just kidding. But now that I know about it, I will make sure to check back. You are such a sweetie, it will be fun to read about what's going on with you!
LoVe all the Pictures!
The B-A-B-Y is sooooo Adorable!
I want one!! :o)
Glad you are having FuN this Fall!
Happy Halloween Tif.!!
you guys are all so cute. and im going to have to say you have got to be the best aunt better. miss ya tiff!
hey you! you look great! i wish i was there to chill with you guys, you look like you have too much fun ;) you need to talk your family into come back to NY for a visit.....during the summer though so we can enjoy the lake! are you on facebook? if so look me up, i cant figure out how to do it :)
love ya!!
Post a Comment