Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know I know its been awhile!!!!!!!

SISTER MISSIONARY'S


Two of my really good girlfriends are headed out on there mission's so we have been partying it up. Sorry there has been no time to blog when we are trying to do everything fun we can! We act like we will never see each other again. Silly us. Good luck Faith and Bobbi!!!!
Angie, Faith, Park, Me and Kristi

Don't ask its just Kristi!
Just chillin at the Yoasis eating ice cream and listening to music.

BYE BYE BOBBI AND ALL THE GOOD TIMES BEFORE

So one of my best friends left on her mission today to West Virginia. So we thought for the last couple of weekends we would just party with the girls in salt lake a few weekends!! I'm so grateful for Bobbi and her example to me. We call ourselves the Fab 5 for life!!! I love my girlfriends!!!

Last night saying goodbye. :(
Kelse, Bobbi and Me on Bobbi's birthday last week.
Having dinner at the pie in SLC. Its a tradition of the Fab 5.

Us being us!!!
Kelse's brother lives in SLC so we sleep there well if we get sleep and then we always go to the place up Emigration canyon called Ruth's. It is the BEST!

On the car ride up!


At dinner Bobbi, Amy, and I

Fab 5 for life!!! Kelse, Ang, Bobbi, Amy, Me

Bobbi we already miss you but only 546 days left!!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

As I am looking at the pictures of you and your girly friends, all I can say is that you just stand out with your beauty!! Not that your friends aren't pretty, but you win the prize!!!