Wednesday, November 19, 2008

KELLENS LAST SENIOR GAME AT BYU AND HALLOWEEN

BYU FOOTBALL!!
The whole family went to Kellen's last senior game ever at BYU! It was such a nice day and we had a blast together! We all dressed up for Kellen because after the game we got to go on the field with the players and honor Kellen and watch him get his football blanket.
Me and Jeffy in our sweet Jersey's!!!!
The family all wearing our BYU blue and football jersey's to support #16!!! We love you Kellen!!!



Kellen and I at his last Senior game at BYU!!

Heather and I

HALLOWEEN
My friend Carrissa threw a rocking Halloween party for all of our friend! We had TONS of food played games and watched a scary movie! Thanks for the awesome party Carrissa!!

All the yummy food!!
Pebbles, Hydrogen, Rasta guy, Golfer, Sheriff, Karate girl, Bam Bam


Bam Bam's and Pebbles!!!!

3 comments:

~Paige~ said...

You are the cutest pebbles i've seen!! What cute pictures, I LOVE your hair..your bangs are so cute I wish mine looked like that! I miss you all, hope your doing great!

lramey said...

look at what i'm doing? commenting- on your blog- wowsers!

you're beautiful. you're sweet. i love your guts and your hat is DARLING in those pictures down there!

peace out

Kristin and Dan said...

haha oh my gosh, i love the spice girls on here!! ha that's great.