Okay its true we went to Disneyland the last week of October but I knew it was a lot of pictures to post so I have put it off. So consider yourself warned there are millions upon millions of photos below. But what would a vacation to Disneyland be without lots of pictures!!!!!
Well Monday at Disneyland my brother thought what a great place to propose to his girlfriend. So he got in touch with Disneyland and they helped him plan it before we went. It was WAY fun. Katrina had no idea. She was in shock but very excited. For more pictures and the full story check out their blog at ourdisneyengagement.blogspot.com
CONGRATS JARED AND KATRINA!! Welcome to the our crazy family!!


This year at Disneyland its the year of a million dreams and they hand out things everyday for free if you just happen to be in the right place. Two days we happened to be those lucky people. One day we got fast passes to all the rides! The other day we all won Mickey ears! It was a fun little perk.
Here is the whole gang who went to Disneyland with Captain Hook. (My brother-in-laws family and ours)
My favorite part.... That's right meeting Tinkerbell! She is my favorite!!
Family photo right after the engagement
Beautiful Bell
I wanted to be just like sleeping beauty
The boys on the teacups
Crewela Davil
Me and Minni
One night we went to the parade on mainstreet in Disneyland and my dad bought his girls glowing mickey necklouses.
Mom, Me, and Heather at Califonia Adventures
What a crazy ride through Toy Story Mania
Taylor and I trying to be patient in line. Right before we got to the front of Toy Story Mania the ride broke down. So we decieded to take a sit and try and wait for them to fix it.
Me and my thugs
My breakfest on the last day and my sweet Micky Mouse pumpkin ears that my daddy bought me.
Me and Minni
One night we went to the parade on mainstreet in Disneyland and my dad bought his girls glowing mickey necklouses.I just want to say THANK YOU to Heather for planning this fun family vacation and to the whole family for coming and having a blast together. It was a long over due vacation for all of us. Congrats again to Jared and Katrina Im excited to have another sister. The biggest Thanks to my parents. When we go on vacation they baby me okay they do all the time but they make vacations such a blast buying fun treats every day and fun things like my Mickey ears. I never even have to ask they just buy them for me. Its like being 5 again I love it! This vacation was such a blast. I love my family!!!!!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!

4 comments:
It was indeed a way SO fun vacation! The weather was awesome! I wannna go back right NOW!!!
Fun post! Looks like you guys had a great time... I was excited you updated the blog, do it more often! :)
Tiffany, I cannot get over how beautiful you are! Your goodness radiates through your amazing smile! I love you. Denise
Oh my gosh! I was totally in disneyland the week before you! Crazy! It was soo great seeing you the other day!
Julie Lafferre!
Post a Comment