Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow Day and Photo Shoot

SNOW DAY!!!!!!
So I have been telling my cute nephews that when it snows a lot that we can go play in the snow. Well a couple weeks ago that day came. When I walked in the door with my snow clothes those two boys jumped for joy! We were out there for a good few hours. We had a blast just laughing and playing! I love getting to be a kid with them!
Tay, Me, and Easton
Me wrestling Taylor in the snow

Kisses from my sweet boy
Easton loves to Jump on me! Love him!
Don't worry no joke I saw it coming and it still hit me in the face. FREEZING!
Taylor thought it would be sweet to ride his scooter in the snow. I'm a pretty awesome Aunt I said WHY NOT? Heather finally made us come in when it was dark and she had hot chocolate waiting for us. She is pretty great! I had a blast playing in the snow with my boys!

Photo Shoot
So the FAB 5 decided that before some left on missions and others got married we would have a fun little photo shoot. Angie's Sister-in-law came and took our pictures and they turned out SO good!!! Memories we will have forever! I'm so thankful for great friends!

Bobbi, Amy, Angie, Kelse, and I


This is what happens when she asks us to strike a pose!


5 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

you girls are adorable... i loooove the pictures! you are such a fun cute girl tiffers, i miss you!

mary said...

what a fun auntie you are! i love the photo shoot! you and your friends are so cute!

hknight said...

Such a good Aunt, The boys love you SO much! I love the photo shoot! You girls are cuties, it's nice to have good friends!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

hey you!! you look great lil missy :) you are such a good aunt...those boys are lucky ;) miss you! i wish we could stop by, haha...send everyone our love! XOXO

~Paige~ said...

You are such a cute aunt! Being an aunt is the best I think! I miss your cute face. I love all your photo shoot pictures, the one with the umbrellas is very cute! Where your brown haired friends? haha ;) Love you, Hope all is well!