SUMMER HAS FINALLY BEGUN!!! YAY!!!
Summer Fest!!!
The day began with my mom, my Aunt Kelly, Jordy, and I judging the baby contest. Which was so much fun. Then it was home for a nap while the rain poured down. Then it was off to carnival with Heather and the kids to ride rides. It was a muddy mess but we would not let the rain keep us from the summer fest.After we were done ridding rides we then went to the parade and cheered Katie on as she cheered for OHS!!
My sweet little nephew broke his collar bone about a month ago so
he needed my help on all the rides at the summer fest.
Man did I feel sick after.
Chillin in the Strawberry
My cute nephews being pirates in there ship!
Last Monday Heather and Jeff invited me to come with them and some friends to the zoo. Well right when we got to the zoo to no one's surprise the rain started coming down. So we decided to head back to Sandy to the Living Planet Aquarium. I had such a blast with them. Thank you guys so much for inviting me to family night. I love my family SO much!!!
The girls by the new fish tank
Sweet Jelly Fish
Hayleigh and I trying to get the sting rays
I finally touched one. YAY!
Katie and I at the pool
POOL TIME
Thanks to the rain and with Easton's broken collar bone we have not got to go swimming yet. So Katie and I decided we would take Taylor to the pool one afternoon. We meet Darla and Lisa and there kiddos at the Veteran's Pool. I was so excited to get in the sun and so was Taylor! Thanks Katie for coming with us we had a blast with you!
We had the chance this month to watch Jordynn and Aubrey graduate from high school. We first got to watch Jordy graduate from Orem at 9 am. We then went out to lunch with the family at Goodwood. We then headed back to the Marriott Center and watched Aub graduate from Timpanogus. I am so proud of my cousins and love them so much!


3 comments:
this rain is just ruining everything, huh?! but it still looks like you have been having a lot of fun this summer!!
Good times lady! I'm glad that I get to be so much a part of the good times! Love your guts!
TIFFIE! COUSIN! i found you ! add me
Post a Comment