Sunday, July 26, 2009

SOAKIN' UP THE SUMMER FUN!!!
This summer has just flown on by.
But it has been filled with many fun things.
In no special order the fun things I have been doing all summer!
July 4, 2009 Driveway of Fire and BBQ-
We had a huge BBQ with friends and family for the fourth followed by a huge firework show that we like to call Driveway of Fire. Thanks to everyone who came it was such a blast. I love being with my family!
The Girls
Me and my sweet boys that I love and adore.
Sisterly love
We had a special visitor who wanted to see our fireworks. Ha
The whole gang watching the showKens and Me
SOAKIN' UP THE SUMMER SUN!!!!
Well as you are about to see something that I have done lots of this summer is go swimming. I am so lucky to live close to my sister and her kiddos. We try and go swimming about 2 or 3 times a week. I love spending so much time with them. We always have lots of friends and family that join us too.
Let the swimming pictures begin!!
Hay and me at the Scera pool
Our first day swimmin this summer together.
Cousin Colie came with us to Veterans one day.
Swimmin at A Lisa's pool with Easters and Conli
The girls all chillin at the Veterans pool.
Dar, Stacie, Heather, Me, and Colie
Conli and I. I just love this girl
Peacin in the pool.
Colie, Me, and Heath having fun with Lisa's underwater camera.
Jordy, Me, and Heather sitting pool side
Swimming on the 4th of July with my friends
The cousins hanging out at the Lindon pool.
Strawberry Days Rodeo with my friends!!
Back in June I got to go to the Rodeo with a bunch of my friends.
We had such a blast eating strawberries and watching the awesome show.
Two of my best friends Kelse and Jill.
Kels, Ang, and Me
The girls having fun at the Rodeo.
Don't mind that we are all eating Strawberries and cream you can never get enough.
Elder David Mabey is HOME!!
One of my good friends got home from his mission and we got to hangout and go bowling the other night. It was such a blast. David and Me
Dave being Dave and me and Jill bowling
So it was our neighbors farewell a couple weeks ago and when we got church all of us girls were in matching colors. We had not planned that at all so we had to take a picture!
Owlz Baseball Game
One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go to Owlz baseball games. I have been so lucky to go with friends and family a few times this year.
Jill and I watching the game and checking out hot boys.
Boating on Utah Lake
My friend Angie's family has a boat that they let us take out whenever we want. It is so nice and relaxing to just be with friends and have a fun day filled with wake boarding and tubing.
Me, Jord, and Ang on the front of the boat having a dance party. Dani, Ang, and Me.
I hate how freaking pretty my friends are.
I will take either of there bodies.
Well as you can see my summer has been filled with many fun things. I am in school which is killing me but some how I still find time to have some fun. Summer is coming to an end way to quickly but I will try and live up this last month!

4 comments:

mary said...

Excuse me... You are insanely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You fit in with the beautiful friends exactly, so don't give me any of that silliness! I love looking at the summer time fun blogs! The pool, the lake, oh happy heaven!

Kristin and Dan said...

You are always up to something fun! And by the way, you look fabulous! I love all your swimsuits and you are just a doll. Miss you and love you!

Cassie and Chad said...

Hey Tiffany your mom told me about your blog, so cute! I love your summer pictures. I have a blog too. www.kerbyfam.blogspot.com By the way this is Cassie, your mom's cousin.

Hawks said...

looks like you have been partying up this summer and your still hot! Also way too many cute swimsuits!