GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!
Well the day has come and gone. I can't believe that
I am a college graduate.
I was very blessed to be surrounded by family
and friends who love me very much!
The day was long but it was a great time.

The proud parents

Grandpa wanted in on celebrating with me. Oh how I love him!

Jeff and Heather celebrating with me.

The proud grandparents

My Best Friends from my major.
Kristi, Justin, Karli, Me, Savanna

I love these girls so much!

I have the best family ever. All my supporters

Right after walking across stage and getting my empty degree case :)

The cutest signs my mom made for me and had hanging on the house.

I also graduated from Institute.

My good friend Carissa and I graduated together
it was cool we got to walk together!

The gang of amazing Behavioral Science students.
PARTY IN THE USA!!!
Next my mom threw me a heck of a party.
Because of the sucky weather lately we had to
have it in the church but it turned out SOO cute.
I loved it so much. Thanks mom for all your hard
work and Heather for all the yummy treats!
Also thanks for everyone who came to help me celebrate.

The church all decorated. I felt like I was getting married. :)

The cute welcome table my mom made.

All the cute and yummy treats Heather made.

Me and my brothers. I love them lots!

Me, Ryan, and Kelse.

My one friend from my major that didn't graduate with us.
I was so happy she showed up to my party.

Me and the delicious cute cake!

Jordy, Me, and Libby

My Hayleigh baby

Cousins!

My guy friends! Justin, Matt, Joshy, and Dave.

My best friend Jill.
I can't believe that I am a college graduate.
Thank you so much to everyone for all your love
and support I had the greatest day! Stay tuned for
what I did after graduation! :)
3 comments:
Wow your mom went all out for your party, she's so sweet! Congrats tiffy!
That is just awesome! I am so proud of you!!! Miss you tons!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! Im so proud of my little Tiffy :) That picture of you and grandpa is classic, you look beautiful and so happy! Miss you! And yes please come visit soon!!
Post a Comment