Well at my graduation party everyone wanted me to open a gift. I was so confused why they wanted me to and I became really nervous. They handed me the treasure chest below and I began opening it. It was wrapped in layers. In one layer was a bag of sand, another a pillow case and so on. I was not really catching on until the end I got a road trip shirt and a set of keys with a DISNEYLAND key chain hanging on it. SURPRISE!!!!!!! My sweet sister Heather and cousin Jordynn had planned a graduation Road for me that began Monday morning after graduation. I was very very surprised but so excited to go!
Watch out Cali here we come!!!!!!!Heather gave us these cute survival kits she had made us.
They were filled with lots of fun and yummy things!
DISNEYLAND DAY #1
DISNEYLAND DAY #1
So that is just what we did!!!!
Entering the park
I tried really hard to put the trip in order but these princess pictures found themselves out of order! So here are all the princess picture! Thanks to having no boys with us we could take as long as we wanted and take pictures with anyone we wanted to!!! It was so much fun!
This is one of Tinkerbell's fairy friend.
I sure do love tink!
Jasmine helped us learn some moves.
because she is not an easy princess to find!
Princess Tiana. I must say she was probably my favorite!
Jordy had never been to the tiki room so we had to make a stop there.
Waiting for the show to start we visited with the rain Gods.
Tarzan's Tree house
Poor Eeyore
Bouncing with Tigger!
we went there were hardly any lines. We walked right on to most of the rides!
We got to visit with Aladdin and Jasmine
Here we are going into Haunted Mansion
AHHH get me out of here!!!!
Meeting Minnie in town square
All different Mickey Ears!
Class of 2010 Mickey style!!!
Marry Poppins and Bert
The one and only Mickey Mouse!!!
Goofin with Goofy
Jord standing guard outside our hotel
So we had to get Jack Tacos to celebrate!
Alice and Wonderland ride
The beautiful castle
DAY #2 CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES
On the pier headed to our favorite ride!
California SCREAMIN!!!!
Toy Story Mania baby
Jessy
Howdy Partner!
DAY #2 CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES
We were a little scared to go on this :)
The girls decided to blow bubbles to keep them from getting scared
Goofy and I had a crush on each other!
Oh Mater and Lighting
Minnie was flying her plane in California Adventures this day.
It sure is tough to be a bug
Chip and Dale
Donald Duck
GRRRR... These two are GRRREAT!
Well day number 3 did not go as planned. We were hoping to go to the beach but I woke up early that morning feeling VERY sick. Sadly I had food posining. I have never been this sick in my life. It was no fun at all. I hate being not at home and away from my mom when not feeling well but Heather and Jordynn were so sweet to me and took really good care of me. I love them so much for that!!!!!!!
Laying in bed for hours :(
That night I finally started feeling better and so we played some card games before heading to the park to do a few easy rides and watch the fireworks.
The newest action figures!
On to Bus light year
Ha sometimes we have to much fun waiting in line.

On the pier at Huntington Beach
So happy to be here!
We finally made it to the beach and then spent our
last night riding out favorite rides again!
this man catch this shark. It was SO crazy!
Chillin
Getting ready to play in the water
Oh the people you will meet at the beach!


Jumping waves
Well it was our last night and we had planned out all this yummy food we wanted to eat at Disneyland. Since I had gotten sick we missed a whole day on our eating plan. So the last night we had to fit in all the treats we could. Without getting sick again :) These are the yummy ice cream cones. SUCH a good choice! Jordy made a list in her phone so we would not forget any treats!
One last ride on Toy Story Mania

Early at the beach we bought these matching braclets
The pretty castle at night
Walt and Mickey
One last time for our photo op on Bus light year
I love my sister so much!
These two were SOOO good at this game
Receiving my award of excelence
Our last ride of the trip of course had to be Indian Jones
Our yummy carmel apples. ISSS GOOOD.....
water bottles and the cup holder :)
Ring Pop's help pass the time while driving
"Bank" Heather was our bank all trip. She carried all our money for us so anytime we needed anything we called out Bank and she knew the drill!
"Nav" Jord was our own personal Navigation system. She would say things like, "I really hated stoping at that light." Oh how she kept us laughing!!
All and all I think you can tell we had way to much fun. I am so thankful to everyone who pitched in money to help us go on this trip. And my biggest thanks to Jordy and Heath for the best graduation road trip ever. I had the best time ever and will never forget all the memories we created! I LOVE YOU TWO!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
What a great post!!! I love all these girlies sooooo much!! I am so proud of you Tiffany for all that you have accomplished. You are such an amazing daughter and person. I am glad you had fun and hope that your future is filled with lots more exciting and fun times with family and friends!!!
Love you!
Mom xoxoxo
Post a Comment