Sunday, October 3, 2010

IM BACK!

Well the last few months have been kind of crazy but filled with lots of fun. So after graduating I just wanted to have a summer filled with fun times. Since I was 15 I have been in school and working one or two jobs. So this summer I just got a part time job at DownEast Outfitters. And played with my family and friends. A few weeks ago I found a job in my field and interviewed and got hired. I was so excited and have been loving it ever since. I am an Aid in an Autistic Preschool. It is only part time for now so I am still working at DownEast also. But I am hoping it will turn into full time!So what this means is that I am finally all trained and I am back on a regular schedule where I have time to sit down and blog. I am so excited about this. So for now I will catch you up on all the fun I have had this summer!!!
Road Trip
The Summer started with a Road Trip down to Alton Utah to welcome our friend Faith home from her mission. She lives in the smallest farm town I have every seen. They have stop signs but instead of saying "Stop" they say "Whoa". No jokes about it. It was so fun for all of our friends to be home at last! Faith thank you so much for your example serving the Lord!
Jill, Ang, and me
All of us girls
Faith, Jill, Ang, Me, Carissa
The boys with Faith
Ryan, Dave, Faith, Justin, Woody

Swimming
Then what would summer be without swimming? There will be many more swimming photos to come. Sorry it's one of my favorite things to do!!!
Sweet Hayleigh on our first day out!

Sleepovers
Then the next fun thing on our summer list was to have a sleepover! Taylor and Easton came to sleep at Grandma's one night. After playing with all the neighbor kids for awhile Taylor came over to me and my mom and said Grandma I have a great idea we are going to have a PJ party in the morning. Me and my mom laughed and asked him what a PJ party was (since that is kind of what a sleepover is :) ) He informed us that all the neighbor kids were going to come over in the morning in their PJ's and that they would have breakfast with us and then they would just play. So of course my mom could not say no so the next morning all their friends came over.
Here is the gang in their PJ's
My mom thought the kids needed something more fun to do that morning so late the night before she ran to the store and stayed up making a scavenger hunt for the kids in the morning. They thought it was so fun!!!
And of course she spoiled them with lots of yummy food.
We had so much fun at our sleepover!

Summer?
Then just a few days later we woke up to this in our front yard. I thought I had slept all through summer and it was winter again. But wrong again we just live in Utah where its cool to snow in June. NOT!

Even though it was cold we still managed to always have fun this summer!


Warm Again
It finally warmed up again and so for family dinner Heather decided to make Rootbeer Float cupcakes! They tasted just like them. They were so yummy!!!!

Then back to the pool again for some more fun memories.
I love these boys they are so silly!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are back! I loved the update!

hknight said...

So much fun with you this summer! As Easton would say "Best summer EVA!"