Friday, December 3, 2010

All out of sorts!
Well I promised to be better blogging and its still been forever. So here I am trying to play a little catch up on my summer. My summer was jammed packed with lots of family fun!
First up Summer Fest.
There is no better way to start your summer then with the Orem Summer Fest. The morning started with judging the baby contest with my mom. This has been a fun tradition that we have been able to do together for the last few years. Then as always the rain clouds rolled in and it started pouring. We would not let this keep us from what we love though.

Jordy, Alli, Katie and I at the parade
Watching the parade with the cute kiddos
Playing with Hayleigh on rainy days
My gangster's getting ready to head out in the rain!
Me and my beautiful sister enjoying the parade together
I had to join the kids in playing games. :) I am still a child at heart.

Next was BBQ'S up the canyon with friends
We love playing sand volleyball and have
yummy food with friends.
Me and Dave. He always looks like this I promise.
The girls. Ang, Jill, and me
Pondering about how much I hate boys and dating
What would summer be without our FAV snow cones?
There is this snow cone shack in Provo that we have to go to about once or twice a week to make summer the best it can be. Seriously these things taste like you are eating snow. Cotton Candy and Peach are my two very favorite flavors.
Heather, Me and Meredith
Another special day this summer was my best friend Jill's wedding!
One of my sweetest friends Jill found the love of her life this last year. Jill and Woody were married in the Salt Lake Temple this summer and I am so happy I got to spend the whole day with them. It was a beautiful day and such a fun reception. When they came out of the Temple they had such an amazing glow about them and you could just see in their eyes how much they love each other. I could not be happier for my best friend! Congrats Jill and Woody I love you guys!
Me with the beautiful bride!
So happy
All the girl friends
Strike a pose!

2 comments:

Kristin and Dan said...

You look gorgeous in that purple dress, Tiffy! Keep blogging :)

Anonymous said...

I love when you do an update!!! I especially love all the pictures! I MISS YOU!!!